The holidays are always a really busy time of year for us. There are just a lot of family things going on. But some of the best things going on right now is our little baby!! We are so excited and REALLY hoping for a girl. :) Here's the ultrasound pic for those who haven't seen it yet...
Not a little nugget anymore!!! The baby is pretty big compared to James and Tyler's first ultrasounds. I had another doctor's appointment today (where I actually saw the doctor) and everything went well!! We did the vitals then he listened to me, checked my belly out, and the baby's heartbeat and everything was good!!! He asked me if I wanted to see the baby again today (I said no just because I saw it a week ago and I'm sure there's not a huge difference). But my next app. we find out what we're having!!! Yaayy!!!
Enough about that. Tyler just started in PDO. He did so good today and every person who saw him talked about how cute he is. I'm telling you, the kid is a lady killer (young and old)!!! He is so cute and knows it! It was nice to have those hours to myself to run errands and get some things done. I can't believe how much faster my errands took me!!! :) I almost have all of my Christmas shopping done (which is such a nice feeling). I just have a few more things to get and then I can completely concentrate on other things (like laundry and housework). Matt and I watched The Work and the Glory last night. I hadn't seen that show forever and I forgot how much I like it!! Matt's reading the books right now so we decided to watch it.
Suzannah, James LOVES the parachuters!!!! :) Thank you so much!! They hang on his bed right next to him while he sleeps. Anyways, I think that's all for now!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment