background

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I think that we all should start up this blog again as a way to keep in touch with each other (besides through facebook). It could be really fun if everyone will make an effort to keep it updated!! I'll start first :)
In case you didn't know, these are runts. Dad bought some Monday and brought them home from work. Aaron and Spencer were so excited to eat them and asked Dad as soon as we were done eating dinner if they could have some. Dad took the bag and first sorted the runts by color/flavor. Aaron said he wanted all the bananas and I said I wanted all the oranges or grapes. So what did he do?? Put all the oranges and bananas back in the bag and sorted the other colors out in equal piles for each of us. The ones in the bag are for him, the piles were for us.
He ended up giving us each one banana and one orange. One of us made the comment that he should share more of the other flavors and he replied "I didn't HAVE to share any of them." Of course. Of course Dad would sort runts. Awhile ago we went to the Ogden Temple open house with Matthew and Mary. The temple was so pretty!!
This picture was taken down by the river
And these are all from my trip to Alabama
And lastly a picture from the airplane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment