Yesterday we took James to this place called McClelland's Critters. It was really fun but FREEZING!!! We walked around and looked at all of the different kinds of animals and then the guy who runs the place came out and gave us a tour of the lions, tigers, bears, ligers, cougars, bobcats, wolves...you get it. :) It was really cool.
 |
| huge huh??? I wouldn't want to get in there with it. He would feed it raw meat through the fence (even though he does get in the cages with all of the animals he didn't when we were there) and it would DEVOUR it...bones and all!!! |
 |
| Here's James at the zoo. He's carrying a bucket of critter food.... |
 |
| Here's Tyler feeding the camel |
 |
| Here's another pic of the camel...the thing was a bottomless pit! |
Later that night we had cake and ice cream. James had a "safari train" cake. Maria made it and she did a really good job.
 |
| He LOVED it!! :) I think he was sad when it got eaten... |
 |
everything on it is edible (except the dowel rods and the paper sign).
The cake was chocolate and then there was a peanut butter frosting filling,
a chocolate mousse with cookies and cream frosting and then just a chocolate with buttercream.
It was good....I ate too much...
Anyways, I think he had fun and it was a good day!!! I made a video and I tried to upload it but it wouldn't work. So I gave up on it. I'll just send you a copy. :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment