background
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Will it EVER be Spring????
I'm not really sure it will ever stop snowing here. I'm sick of the cold. Nathan and I are in the Cinderella play. By the way, I am a VERY talented dancing horse. haha! And Nathan is a great footman. We both just started ballroom dancing again. Try-outs were last night. It was fun, and a little hard. This semester we are learning Jazz and Jive. I'm pretty sure I will be in Jazz because I sucked at Jive. We'll find out soon. So I think this blog qualifies as abandoned, because no one posts things anymore. On Sunday I got to feel Matthew and Mary's baby (Elizabeth) kick! It totally made my day! It was awesome!! I go to seminary quite a bit in Grace. I love it! It's a lot of fun! Dad and Mom just bought a new freezer. I told Dad that the freezer was cute (it's a little one) and Dad said he was going to return it and get another one. Apparently it's offensive to call a freezer cute! haha. I will try and post some pictures later. Aaron found his glasses and he wears them now. He told me he looks "handsome like a sales person" haha. He does look good in them. Spencer is obsessed with his email, so if you guys ever get bored, email Spencer. Suzannah gets herself dresses and does her own hair. She is moving up in the world!! haha. I'll just have to teach her how to do a few more hair do's. Anyways, we're all still alive even though it's freezing cold outside. Everyone should get on here and post something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment