background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Chris and Kimberly's Life







At this precise moment we are watching "You've got mail" while waiting for that stuffing and chicken stuff that Jen, you make, to cook in the oven. Things are good down here. Stressful and busy. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Although I don't know that we will be able to spend as much time there as we originally thought. But some time is better than no time.

Next week Chris takes his big test that determines our life for the next 3 years. I am excited to finally have it figured out and to be able to travel a little bit. I love school and I'm glad I went back. I love being in the Medical field.

My favorite things about Thanksgiving are just hanging out. I love going over to Bear Lake and I remember a few years ago when we would never get to play nintendo except on Thanksgiving. And it was always a fun experience.....until mom decided to do away with it. :) I love just being with family. Chris's favorite thing about thanksgiving are the dinner conversations. He says, "You always remember you had a conversation, but never what it was about". Oh his funnyness. I just love him.

Im going to try and post some Halloween pictures to start that off. Everyone try to do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment