Well right now I am studying, can you tell?? haha. Actually mom and dad are asleep (imagine that) and I am waiting for them to wake up so I can tell them I got a 100% on a quiz!! I am so smart, you should all be proud to be related! ;) Last night we went and picked up our cow from the guy that butchered it. When I walked into his shop, and the smell of blood was so strong it makes you have a headache. We filled up our whole freezer! The middle part is all beef, and the side door is all jam. It was amazing! Last week when we were in Bear Lake, Aaron and Spencer got shower caps on, and wore them while they were swimming. They are such dorks. When I think of Thanksgiving I think of how we always go around the room and say what we are thankful for. It reminds me of the time when we went around like 400 times and every time Matthew said "life" haha. It was funny.
background
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Life in Idaho.....
Well right now I am studying, can you tell?? haha. Actually mom and dad are asleep (imagine that) and I am waiting for them to wake up so I can tell them I got a 100% on a quiz!! I am so smart, you should all be proud to be related! ;) Last night we went and picked up our cow from the guy that butchered it. When I walked into his shop, and the smell of blood was so strong it makes you have a headache. We filled up our whole freezer! The middle part is all beef, and the side door is all jam. It was amazing! Last week when we were in Bear Lake, Aaron and Spencer got shower caps on, and wore them while they were swimming. They are such dorks. When I think of Thanksgiving I think of how we always go around the room and say what we are thankful for. It reminds me of the time when we went around like 400 times and every time Matthew said "life" haha. It was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice pics marie :) i especially love the ones of the boys in shower caps. heehee. blackmail!!!!
ReplyDelete