This weekend was pretty busy for us. Friday night Matt had to go to the worldwide training meeting. Earlier that afternoon we decided to go see his parents. I called Cathy and asked her if we could come over, and if they wanted to do dinner together (we do this pretty regularly on the weekends). We decided to have breakfast for dinner. When we got to their house Matt's aunt Marian was over (her and Cathy were trying to decide on the length of a sash for Bethany's wedding). I called Marie and Kimberly and asked what the length of the sash was for Kimberly's dress and told Cathy. I think she decided to go with 7 feet. Anyways, than while the guys cooked dinner I went with Cathy to look for some kind of a Thanksgiving decoration. We went to Cracker Barrel. I LOVE that store!!!! Anyways, they didn't have it. So we went back to the house and ate some REALLY good omlets and biscuits. Then the guys left and went to the leadership training and I gave the boys a bath and put a movie on for them then Cathy and I watched a movie ourselves. :)
Saturday was Landon's (my nephew) first birthday party.Maria themed the party as a "house divided" sports theme because she loves Tennessee, and of course Jason loves Alabama.
We were supposed to dress up according to our favorite teams and so of course we dressed up BYU blue.
We sprayed the boys's hair blue. They HATED it!!! Especially James. Every time he would look in the mirror he would cry. Lol. They looked pretty cute though. At the party they had turned their back yard into a football field. Jason was the ref and he had a whistle and he was doing stuff with the kids. James of course loved it and was right up in it.
After the kids were done playing all the adults played a game of football. Matt did awesome. He caught a touchdown from forever away. :) He was so proud of himself. Anyways, it was fun but I was SOOOO tired!!! When we got home Matt had to go help his dad give someone a blessing so I put the kids down for a nap and we slept until 6:30 that night!!! After we woke up we ran into town and bought a bday present for Emily (her birthday was yesterday) and then stopped at Matt's parents house to grab some Chili that Cathy had made. Yesterday (Sunday) the boys were EXHAUSTED!! And so was I!!! James was awful during sacrament meeting. I just don't know what to do with that kid. He is so stubborn. But we have to figure out something. Sometimes he does really well and other times he is just plain old bad. After church we had Emily's bday party to go to. It was a little bit more chill (except for all the kids going crazy at the house). Then last night we had a missionary fireside to go to. I ended up playing in the nursery with James and Tyler during it while Matt kind of listened to it. Honestly, the only reason we went was because I had to take treats. Anyways, there's the update. Now I have to clean my house. I'd post pics of that but you'd all be appaled. Oh, and here's some halloween pics for you......
James was a cowboy and Tyler was an indian. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment