I think this is a wonderful idea, Jen! It will be fun to read what's going on in everyone's daily life. We talk on the phone, but sometimes we miss hearing about the details in our lives. Like James wanting you to sing to him at night, that's so cute! I used to do that with you guys when you were little like that. My thoughts are turning more to the holidays, too. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! It would be fun to hear what everyone thinks of when they think of each holiday. So lets start with Thanksgiving. When you think of Thanksgiving, what comes to mind? What's your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? When I think of Thanksgiving I think of a sparkling clean house (I'm not saying it's always like that, but that's what I think of!) I think that's because that's how I viewed it when I was little, and the preparation of Thanksgiving dinner. Making pies and rolls and all the preparation for days before is the funnest part for me. I remember one Thanksgiving when you older kids were just little, we prepared a little skit about the First Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims and Indians. We made costumes for you and you acted it out. It was so much fun! I'm thinking of doing that this year with the younger kids. Well, I love you all and hope that everyone will enjoy posting things and some pictures would be good, too!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment